The IT Infrastructure Specialist – Network drives and consults network, telecommunications and network security infrastructure projects regarding operational concepts and infrastructure issues, builds solutions and implements them.
- Network Engineering and operational support on 3rd Level with a focus on network and telecommunication
- Analyzes and specifies technical requirements for infrastructure.
- Consults regarding existing IT services/components taking into account the profitability and compliance.
- Performs technical feasibility checks.
- Designs infrastructure concepts and solutions.
- Defines operational concepts.
- Implements, tests and documents infrastructure concepts and solutions.
- Estimates and calculates costs depending on service-components.
- Contributes to System architecture regarding infrastructure and operations aspects.
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management for integrated infrastructure components.
- Technical Capacity, Security and Performance Management.
- Installation and documentation of new infrastructure components, users, devices and systems. Preparing of the IT infrastructure for systems and applications functioning in collaboration with the responsible system administrator.
- Expert Knowledge in Base Technologies with focus on network design, active & passive infrastructure.
- Deep know-how and experience regarding implementation of IT networks/telecommunication projects.
- Certifications (CCNA, CCNP,…) are a plus
- Language skills: fluent English. Polish is a must. Danish is beneficial.